Enjoy some of our country’s best museums, aquarium, night life, finest restaurants, couture shopping and the convenience of being walking distance from your new beautiful new town home by David Weekly. Downtown Dallas may be the City’s urban center, but Dallas offers some great parks and gorgeous trails to explore.
These three to four story gorgeous townhomes by David Weekley allows you to enjoy a lifestyle of convenience and actives. Have a stunning and breathtaking view of our city’s skyline. The Roof top options David Weekley has to offer are perfect for entertaining or simply to escape the stresses of life.
Not too keen on four flights of stairs, no worries with this floor plan. David Weekley has an option for an elevator to take you from the garage to your private roof top escape.
You will love the details that have been included in these town homes. The 8 foot doors throughout your new home, the high dramatic ceilings, the beautiful molding, and the energy efficient insulation that will keep you cool in the blazing Texas heat.
Located off of South Lamar Street, Southside Place features distinct architecture and homes with high-end finishes and fixtures near the heart of downtown Dallas.
• Proximity to Gilley’s Dallas and an eight-screen Alamo Drafthouse Cinema
• Nearby American Airlines Center, Dallas World Aquarium and House of Blues Dallas
• Convenient access to Dallas Museum of Art, Dallas Farmers Market and the dining, arts and entertainment of Deep Ellum
• In walking distance of Dallas Area Rapid Transit Fleet services
• Easy access to I-45, I-30 and I-35 East
Call or Text Bob McCranie, Broker, with Texas Pride Realty at 972-754-0582 for more details on how to buy one of these GREAT new homes.
From the $406k Sq.Ft. 1256-2644
The Angelou Model Floor Plan
SQ FT: 2271 – 2304
3 beds, 3 baths, 3 Stories and a 2 Car Garage